Studio im Akzent
Studio im Akzent is a function hall with a level auditorium and flexible seating. Located in the attic of Theater Akzent it offers a wonderful view of the city of Vienna. The entrance to the Studio is at Argentinierstraße 37, 1040 Wien.
The Studio is suitable for productions in need of a more intimate framework and it is ideal for rehearsals, seminars or workshops.
Artists who appeared at Studio im Akzent
Berge, Alice Frick, Tanja Ghetta, Anny Hartmann, Maresa Hörbiger, Wolfgang Hübsch, Hans Dieter Knebel, Joseph Lorenz, Jürgen Maurer, Prag, Ulrich Reinthaller, Doina Weber, Manuel Witting u.v.a.
125 m2 - 14m x 8.5m x 4.2m (length x width x height)
Row seating with a maximum of 80 seats
Class room seating – 30 seats
- TV and video
The stage measures 8 metres in width and 3 metres in depth and is expandable by elements. The play area can be relocated.
- Strand Iris 1, asymetrisch, 1000W
- Quarzcolor Fresnell, 1000W, pole operated
- Quarzcolor Fresnell, 2000W, pole operated
- Dimmer: Pani 24*3kW
- Light desk: ETC Smartfade 24/96
- 2x HK Audio Active Loudspeaker
- 1x Yamaha 01v Digital Mixer
- 1x Denon Pro CD Player
- 4x SHURE UHF Transmission path operated by pocket transmitter
- Inkl Bügelmikros und Lavalier/Incl. boom microphones and Lavalier